- I was one of the first to start transferring films when VCR’s can out in 1978 in Ohio.
- Transferred for many video stores in the Ohio when they were open.
- I also was in broadcasting for 40 years.
- Alamo Film has been in business in San Antonio for over 18 years.
- I use the latest film scanning transfer equipment available (built in Texas and shipped worldwide. Uses frame by frame transfer with no damage to the film.
- No projectors are used in the transfer of your films.
- The only exception is magnetic sound film and that is to capture sound only.
- When you call or email you will be talking with the owner. There are no employees.
- Alamo Film will not name companies or individuals that we have transferred for, for example, government officials, broadcast networks and TV stations, Ship building companies, nonprofit originations, other transfer companies that can’t handle some film formats and many more included throughout the United States, and other foreign countries.
- Alamo Film has many repeat customers and those customers refer other customers.
Alamo Film does not discriminate against film subject. If you have a question about subject material give a call or send an email. When sending an email please provide your contact information including your phone number. That information is never given to anyone
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the services we can provide you.
When sending an email please check your spam folder for replies. Sometimes our email is directed to
a spam folder. You can also include a phone number and I will give you a call. Please indicate your time
|Telephone:||(210) 279 6637|
157 Trillium Ln
|Hours:||By appointment. Please call|